GAP Protection will pay the difference between your loan balance* and the Actual Cash Value (ACV) of your vehicle if your vehicle is declared a total loss due to collision or theft. See contract for specific terms, limits and exclusions.
Protect yourself! A vehicle is stolen every 20 seconds in the U.S. Our Theft Protection program protects you with up to 5 years of coverage, no deductible, and works to offset the cost of getting into a new vehicle when yours has been stolen and not recovered.
ROAD HAZARD TIRE & WHEEL
Our extensive program offers coverage of tires & rims with up to 5 years of coverage with no deductible and no out of pocket expenses, plus towing services for road hazard related incidents! Get coverage on the part of your vehicle that is most prone to hazards & costly repairs. *Loan balance at time of loss. Revolving balances are calculated by re-amortizing the initial loan balance using a 60-month term.
EXTENDED SERVICE CONTRACT COVERAGE INCLUDES**:
• Water Pump
• Primary Drive
• Drive Axle Assembly
• Front & Rear Suspension
• Fuel System
• Seals & Gaskets (New & Used Vehicles)
THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS & FEATURES ARE INCLUDED WITH ALL TRIUMPH SERVICE CONTRACTS**
• Zero Dollar Deductible
• Exclusionary Coverage
• Nationwide Protection (U.S. or Canada)
• Transferable Protection
• Roadside Assistance
• Rental Reimbursement
• Travel Expenses
• Pick-up & Delivery Reimbursement
**see Service Contract for specific details
Avoid expensive repair costs and maintain your vehicle regularly with Triumph’s Priority Maintenance Program. Triumph’s Priority Maintenance provides a convenient and aordable way for you to maintain your vehicle in accordance with the owner’s manual.
• Prevent High Cost Repairs
• Routine Maintenance Made Easy
• Save BIG on Retail Prices
THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS & FEATURES ARE INCLUDED WITH ALL TRIUMPH PRIORITY MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS (see Maintenance Contract for specific details) Do Not VOID Your Warranty!
• Perform factory recommended maintenance that covers all parts & labor (see Owner’s Manual)
• Fulfill your obligation to perform proper maintenance during your warranty period keeping your warranty claims valid
• Dealers are trained and equipped to properly service and maintain your vehicle
• Increase resale value with proof of maintenance performed
• Receive reduced prices for maintenance services
• Finance your vehicle’s maintenance costs over a year or more
• Reduce the risk of high repair bills by maintaining your vehicle
• Service your vehicle as scheduled without surprising maintenance costs
• Today’s discounted price locks in current prices for parts and labor to avoid inflation